Monday, March 18, 2013

Birthday cupcake

Good Morning! I'm stocking up on my stash of birthday cards.



Cupcake stamp is from Verve and colored with Copics. I stamped the sprinkles in white and then went over them with a sharpie white paint pen so that they stood out a bit more. Sentiment is from PTI.

I used a varity of dies on this card. Scalloped border is from Lifestyle crafts, the dies I used for the sentiment are from Verve, as is the one used for the cupcake. The brown layer die is from PTI.

Brown polka dot paper is from PTI and the pink is from Tim Holtz collection. Seam binding used for the bow, which is tied with the bow easy.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Great card!

Glittered Paws said...

Love pink and brown together especially when it is polka dotted!!! Love the cupcake with sprinkles too. Great card for either a child or an adult.

Tammy said...

Yummy! Love the chocolate papers to go with the chocolate cupcake! Cute card!