Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring?

Hi everyone! The sun is shining here and looking a lot like Spring, however it sure is cold out with that wind blowing! Thought I'd post a happy spring card today using an old TAC set.


I stamped the daisy in canary ink from Colorbox and the leaf stem in Studio G chalk ink. I used the same green chalk ink on the left side polka dots, as well. 

Sentiment is made up from the CTMH stamp set card word puzzle found here (page 101) and then cut out using the fishtail die from MFT. I decided to layer it in black cardstock so that it would stand out a bit! Green cardstock is from Bazzill. The white card base and the black cs are from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

I can't even tell you how much I am craving the sun to shine! Lucky you! More precip coming tonight and tomorrow, here. Ugh... Your card is delightful, Laurie! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Very pretty, I really like that set, still have it too.

Glittered Paws said...

Very bright and cheery = we had sunshine for just a few hours today and now snow predicted for tonight and tomorrow am. I loved this set from TAC and I think I still have it in my collection.

Tammy said...

Fabulous!

Unknown said...

I have this set and I may have to case your card! Very pretty!