Friday, December 21, 2012

Trio in red

Hi everyone! I got a chance to play with this Mojo Monday's sketch challenge. Here's the sketch.

 I deleted a few layers and kept it very clean and simple.



Flower stamp is from Verve. I used Marvy Wet Looks embossing markers and colored directly on the stamp. Doing the huff method, I stamped it onto glossy cardstock that had already been cut out into the squares. The die is from PTI, and then I used a square nestie to layer the red onto them after I had rounded the corners off.

The Verve Sentiment is stamped in Ranger Archival Jet Black ink and I used pure poppy satin ribbon between. Yellow self adhesive pearls from Kaisercraft are added to the center of the flowers.

Thanks for dropping by!


3 comments:

Tammy said...

Fabulous Laurie! Love the brilliance that red brings! Hope you're all shoveled out from the snow!

Myrna Marcano said...

Beautiful card and idea !

Hugs, Myrna

Kristen said...

very pretty, seems like it could be used for many occasions!

Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
xo, Kristina
Love for you to visit me too <3
www.pearlgateway.com