Sunday, December 16, 2012

Snowflake

Hello! I'll be sharing a few Christmas cards this week as we get closer to the big day!


This one is a Clean and Simple card. I made of few of these to send out this year as they were quick and easy to make. This is actually a design I cased from a card I saw on Pinterest.

Using kraft cardstock I punched out the snowflake using the EK Success punch. I backed it with pure poppy polka dot designer paper and then layered it onto a base of pure poppy cardstock. Satin ribbon was attached prior to taping it down.

Sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink as is all the ribbon and cardstock.

Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love this, I'm going to have to try this! I have quite a few cards still to make!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and wonderful idea to use red polka-dotted DP. Might have to CAS you!