Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cased Presents

Hi everyone! I'm pausing to do this blog post in the middle of making sugar cookies. I'm going to attempt to frost them this year with Royal icing using decorator bags and all. If they work out, I'll post some pictures later. In the meantime here is another Christmas card............



I cased this off of Pinterest. The bows are a Memory Box die. I used a small square nesties die to cut out the designer paper (which is from all my Christmas paper scraps) and then cut out the bows using coordinating cardstock. It looks like most of the paper is from Memory Box.

I used the Swiss dots embossing folder for the back ground and then the larger snowflake one to back the presents. Scarlett jewel cardstock is used to layer.

Thanks for stopping by! Back to rolling out dough!


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful card! I have the die set and you've given me great inspiration! Thanks!

Danni said...

What a cool card!! Very nice!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Laurie! The use of two embossing folders is such a cool look, and I love the pretty packages! Thanks for sharing :)

Donna said...

Awesome card. I need to wrap and now I will save my scraps of paper and CASE this idea, this could also be for birthday!