Friday, September 28, 2012

Another fall card

Hi everyone! Here's another fall card using stamps from Plum Purdy.


Using Memento ink, I stamped the image onto stampers select white cardstock then colored with Copic markers. I added some shadow under the pumpkin but not sure if I like the out come.

The tangerine colored paper in the back ground comes from a free paper pack I got Cornish Heritage Farms before they went out of business. Black polka dot paper is from PTI.

The satin bow started it's life out as white and I used a Copic marker in honey to color it. Love how it came out!

I linked to plum purdy in my sunflower trio post, so if you haven't checked out her stamps, please do. I bought the clear ones and they are great! My only wish is that she would add to her collection and come up with some new ones!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Myrna Marcano said...


So cute card!

Hugs, Myrna

AmethystCat said...

love this card! fun layout!