Saturday, September 15, 2012

Under the weather?

Hi everyone! This card is made to stash a way for Christmas giving to my Dad's girlfriend. She always requests that I make her get well cards for one of her Christmas gifts. So, when this set came out from Papertrey, Ink a while ago, I decided to buy it and get started!


Clouds are cut out of gray and white cardstock using the coordinating dies. I popped a few of them up using foam tape to give it some dimension!

This one is a fast CAS card that I can make for her stash.

Thanks for stopping in!


4 comments:

Patti J said...

Great get well card, Laurie! I like how you added some gray clouds in there! Thanks for sharing :)

Glittered Paws said...

What a nice giftie - a whole set of get well cards - love the clouds and the sunshine just peaking out. Great job.

Tammy said...

Perfect 'get well card' regardless of the illness! Wonderful gift idea!

Darnell said...

What a great idea - perfect little get well card!