Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Flippin

Hello! One of my co-workers is having a birthday today! I just got this in the mail today, so it will be a few days late - but worth the wait? I cased myself on this one!



Flip flops are die cut out of Bazzill Swiss dots paper and popped up using foam tape. The little flowers are from another die set (Verve, I think) and I blinged them up with a light green rhinestone for the centers.

Black and white gingham cardstock is backed with a black medium scalloped border. Added the light yellow grosgrain ribbon to hide the seam.

Inside the card says "Have a flippin great birthday!"





Supplies:
Papertrey, Ink - white and black cardstock, inside sentiment, flip flop die, scalloped die
Bazzill - Swiss dot lime green cardstock
Kaisercraft - light green rhinestones
Ribbon and bows oh my - grosgrain ribbon

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Too much fun! Thanks for sharing :) Love the simplicity of this card, and the colors are so pretty! And what gal can resist cute flip flops?

Natalie said...

Cute card, your co-worker will love it!

Tammy said...

Exceptionally cute card, love the flip flops!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the flip-flops what a great birthday card.

AmethystCat said...

super cute! great card!