Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mini "To Do" book

Hello! It's suppose to warm up to 90 degree's today! whew! That's hot in this part of the state!

I recently found some We R Memory Keepers clear stamps at one of my LSS. I found it in the dollar bin, but it's worth so much more than that!

I covered some chipboard which was cut to 3.25 x 3.25 with designer paper from K&Company! The TO DO stamp below is actually from TAC. Nestabilities were used to cut out the scalloped circles. I used dauber with Palette Moulin Rouge to distress the scallops of the back ground circle. The dots were added using a multi liner pen. I also used that outstanding tool, the Bow-Easy for making that tiny bow!!!

There are four titles in this mini clear stamp set, along with the lines. The one I didn't take a picture of is "the details". Using a 12 x 12 piece of card stock, I cut 16 3 x 3 mini square pages and Bound them together using the Bind it all. I did not add ribbons to the wires like you normally would see on these projects, because I'm going to put this in my purse. I just thought that the ribbons would end up getting ripped, frayed, dirty, etc. and it made more sense to leave it naked (or clean and simple).

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! I love this! Your little TO DO book is adorable! It doesn't need any ribbon on the wires...it's beautiful just like it is!!! I definitely need a bow maker! LOL
Hugs,
Bridgett

Suzanne said...

Cute book! Love your color choices.