Monday, December 15, 2008

Card Sketch Tuesday - #107

Happy Tuesday everyone! Here is sketch #107. This one gave me fits! I had this great layout in my head - but my colors were just not working together on my first two cards!



I ended up doing a monochromatic version that I was finally satisfied with - sorta. I so wanted to used some delicious designer paper with this sketch - but I just couldn't find the right color card stock to match anything that I was working with today. The mojo just wasn't flowing today.

So, show me what you can do with this sketch. It has to be better than my sample! LOL =) Leave me a comment or link and I'll post your creation on my blog.


Supplies:
Stamp - The Angel Company - aged ornaments
Ink - versamagic spring pansy and eggplant
Clear embossing powder
Core'dinations card stock in purples
Kreaxions corner punch




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an fabulous layout and you did a great job with it! I love all those layers and the beautiful flourish you used for your focal image. Very pretty!

Velta said...

Hey Laurie ~ I Love this design. your colors look great to me!