Friday, December 5, 2008

Layered Flakes

I completed this card for the limited supplies challenge over at SCS that can be found here. You could only use snowflakes, must be monochromatic and only use a one word stamp and so on. So this is what I came up with.

The snowflakes are stamped in versamagic nigh sky and some of them are embossed with extreme peacock embossing powder. The word snow is stamped in the same ink, but I used bridal embossing tinsel on it. It gives it a slightly different look - lighter and shinier.


I used my cuttlebug and the snowflake die to cut out the two stand alone flakes. One is embossed with the extreme peacock EP and the other is dusted with large crystal glitter. The bottom right one has a rhinestone in the middle to add some additional bling.


Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
Stamps - all snowflake stamps by TAC, except the small "o" in snow which is from provo craft.
Alpha by TAC
Paper - Bazzill bling
Rhinestones