Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Stamp of The month

This is the stamp of the month for December from The Angel Company! I was asked to designs some cards or 3D items around these stamps. So, here's what I came up with and you can see some of these on TAC website. All paper is from The Angel Company or carried in our catty.





The Best wishes is actually two sided and spins on crafters floss.




This last one has two Hershey nugget bars inside the box. This little set has something for every season and event in our lives! Have a great day!













3 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

Congrats on being asked to design with the Dec SOTM - you go girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great projects to showcase the versatility of this stamp set. I actually bought this set because of YOUR samples (hey...aren't we supposed to be enabling others, not fellow angels???). I'm so glad you were asked to design samples, otherwise I would have missed out on this great set.

Bridgett Owens said...

What a fabulous job on designing for the SOTM. I like the projects you came up with and the tags look great!