Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Take note

Hi everyone! Today's post is not a card...can you believe it? I was going through my supplies and came across a package of old Basic Grey undressed chipboard tags, the heavy duty ones. The price tag on them says $5.00, so you know they're old!  I hated to use one (hoarding again) but decided I could trace around it onto create a similar one out of thinner recycled chipboard. Here's what I did with it.


I used some designer paper from Hot Off The Press and covered it front and back. Then I added a block of white Post-it notes with some wide red liner tape, so that it would stick real good.

The "Take Note" stamp and die are from Papertrey, Ink and stamped with Navy ink from A*Muse Studio. I used some foam tape to pop it up on the tag.  Added some light blue rhinestones in the corner for some bling and a blue satin ribbon for the tie.  This now sits proudly on my desk and gets lots of use! 

Thanks for stopping by!  By they way --- Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Very sweet and terrific idea for a gift!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - isn't hoarding "fun"!!??