Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dragonfly

Hi everyone! If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I'm very partial to dragonflies and have collected any stamp/die/punch I could get my hands on!



This one is from Prickley Pear and I bought the stamps and die that matches it. I used Fresh Ink in limeade to stamp the dragonfly and the decorative border above the birthday sentiment. I did cut the dragonfly out first, then stuck it on a piece of Post-it note (sticky side up) so it wouldn't move all over the place. That way it was easier to get the stamp to line up with the die cut. I used foam tape to pop it up onto the card base.

Birthday sentiment and decorative border stamps are from Papertrey, Ink. As are the white and black cardstock. Limeade cardstock is from Bazzill. Scallop die used is from Lifestyle Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Laurie!

AmethystCat said...

beautiful card, Laurie! Love how soft and pretty it is!

Do you have the stamps of life stamps and dragonfly dies? If not, you might "need" them. ;)

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Laurie! I love it when you create with your dragonflies! Hugs...

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty - love it in limes - and yes you love the dragonflies.