Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome Baby

Hi everyone! I got this stamp set (Bundle of love) a while back ago from Papertrey, Ink and never inked it up and to make a card out of it. Thought I'd better get busy!

Vintage Cream cardstock was used as the base of the card and for everything else as well. I stamped the stork and baby bundle in Memento ink and colored with Copic's. The little heart in the bundle was stamped with Palette fresh snow ink.

The pink cardstock is from Hot Off The Press. I cut the ribbon strip using the PTI die and then used Palette vintage cream ink with the polka dot basics stamp to create the dots. Pink chalk ink from Studio G was sponged around the oval sentiment.

Real clean, simple and quick card to do! Going into my stash for later use and I'll have to make up a blue and yellow one too. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is just toooo cute! Love how CAS it is, yet just perfect...not missing a thing

Tammy said...

Sweet card, love the image!

Myrna Marcano said...

So cute card.

Glittered Paws said...

What an absolute darling card - so CAS.

Donna said...

Beautiful, any mom would be excited to receive this card.