Monday, February 20, 2012

Lace challenge

Hi everyone! There is a new challenge going on over at Victorine Originals blog. We want you to use lace on your card. Here's what I did....

Sentiment is from VO. Ivory cardstock used as the base for this card. I rounded the corners using my new corner chomper that I got for Christmas! Love this tool!

Burlap, lace and ivory ribbon added to the left side of the card. I really love the different textures that this provided visually for the card.

Gold self adhesive pearls used at the top and bottom of the sentiment.

Here's the stamps that you could win if you participate in the lace challenge.



Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

LadybugSue said...

Very pretty card.
Have you applied for Red Rubber Design Team? You'd be perfect!!

Tammy said...

Lovely use of lace. Love your card.

Donna said...

Beautiful, I like the lace, adds elegance.