Sunday, October 20, 2024

Season's Greetings

Hello. I'm playing in the clean and simple challenge of Tag, you're it over at The Paper Players today.

I upcycled a Lucky Brands tag from a pair of purchased jeans.








The snowflake die is from Echo Park. The sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink and I used an old 5 x 7 Provo Craft snowflake embossing folder for the background.  

I used a frost spritz spray on the snowflakes and in real life they are so sparkly, but hard to capture on camera. 

Thanks for stopping by!














Also adding this card into the following challenge at Inkspirational:


2 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Great piece of upcycling, Laurie! That tag was just too pretty to waste. I like that sharp combo of bright red and white and the way you've carried the snowflakes out into the embossing. Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, like that you upcycled!