Tuesday, May 7, 2024

A little Note - TSOT646

Hello and welcome to another sketch challenge at Try a Sketch on Tuesdays.  Here is the card I made and the sketch for you to use.

 


The flowers are from a very old set from Close to My Heart. I used Tombow markers to color them. The sentiment is from a dollar stamp from Studio G. Lastly, the embossing folder used for the corners is from Spellbinders.

Sketch

 

 


Link up here.

 

Thanks for stopping by.                                                                                                               

5 comments:

Melanie R said...

Lovely and elegant, Laurie, and I love the colors you used.

Stamprgrl said...

Yellow is my favorite color, so I am totally in love w/ this card. So honored to be part of the team with you at TSOT.
-- Dalis
https://www.instagram.com/stamprgrl/

Melissa Grant said...

Very clean classic card design. Very nice Laurie!

Dena J said...

Beautifully done, Laurie. I love the embossing and delicate floral. An elegant card.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so simple and pretty - the border along the triangle edges adds just the perfect touch!