Saturday, January 13, 2024

Just a note

Hello. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch #618 challenge on this very cold January day. 


The leaf sprig die is from Gummianpan, and I highlighted the leaves a little bit with a G24 Copic Marker. I used microdots to adhere it to the linen card base. The "just a note" die was cut three times, stacked, and glued onto a velum outline. 

The little dragonfly is from Impression Obsession. I added three tiny fairy drops from Memory Box to balance the card out. 

Stay warm and safe out there! Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I'm so far behind that I think I am ahead. LOL Since my knee replacement I just have not spend mch time in my craft room. But I am thinking the creative bug might have bitten me this morning.
Beautiful card - and love it when you stack 3-4 dies together - makes the sentiments really pop.

Kim S said...

Beautiful! I love the detail on the leaves. They are so pretty behind the crisp black dragonfly and sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a stunning CAS design! I love how simple and yet striking it is. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.