Thursday, January 18, 2024

Happy Birthday

Hello. I decided to use the Cheers & Beers guy on the Freshly Made Sketch challenge today.


The stamp is from Unity and the birthday sentiment is from Poppy Stamps. I did cut him down to fit into the square that is called for in the sketch. He's colored with Copics. I used a bit of puffy paint, heated with the heat tool to give it a foamy look on the mug of brew. 

The green plaid paper is from my stash and the stitched dot die is from Jillian Vance Designs. 

Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Kim S said...

What a fun guy! I love that you matched his shirt with the stripe! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Judy Rozema said...

I love the puffy paint and flannel shirt! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week at FMS!

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a great masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.