Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Christmas gift tag

Hello. Ellen Hutson is having a 12 tags of Christmas challenge over on their blog and I decided to play along with the 12/6 tag challenge. They are all based off Christmas carol and today's is: Let it Snow.


I used uncharted mariner distress ink to create the background.  The snowflakes and sentiment are from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamptember 2022 release. I also used the snowflake stencil and sterling foundry wax on this. 

Snowflakes are heat embossed with white detail embossing powder.  I also used the uncharted mariner embossing glaze on the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous tag Laurie! I've not gotten to tags this year, hopefully I will.

Glittered Paws said...

Snow for sure - and love the distress ink you used. I have a couple of the distress embossing glaze but have not used them "yet".