Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Thinking of you

Hello - playing in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of "thinking of you" - I had this one colored up already in my unused card bit bin just waiting for me to make it into a card.


The stamp and sentiment are from Altenew. I watercolored it with Tombow markers. Splattered it with white and black paint.

The silver plaid panel is from Sizzix Tim Holtz, I just used one of the plaid panels. Ironically, this has been sitting on my island since I got the dies, just waiting for me to put it to use.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Patti J said...

What a beautiful card, Laurie! Love the soft, stamped image, and you know I'm a sucker for any sort of plaid! Great job, as always - miss working with you!

Glittered Paws said...

Well you certainly put the die to good use, love plaids - as well as the card.