Thursday, November 24, 2022

'Tis the season

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.



Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. I used a circle die for the snowman head, added two buttons for the eyes, and cut a carrot for his nose.  I dusted on some white pigment ink to mimic a chalkboard as a final touch to this card. 

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, where there’s a lot of really awesome inspiration!

Fusion Card Challenge

Sadly, this will be the last Fusion Card Challenge. The number of folks actually playing has dwindled down quite a bit and it just makes sense to end on a high note. Thank to all those who continued to play each month. See you out in blogland and on Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

It amazes me time and time again how you can CAS and it be amazing. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Wanda Cullen said...

So clever and fun! I'll miss seeing your Fusion creations!

Tristan said...

Fabuous take on the challenge Laurie. Did Frosty melt?

I Card Everyone said...

Your darling snowman triggered my card that I made the first time in a dream last night! Thanks, Laurie, for the many times you've inspired my make!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Delightful card! It's been great being on the Fusion team with you!

Claire Grantham said...

This is so very creative Laurie, totally you! I loved being on Fusion team with you. See you in blogland and insta. Claire x