Monday, June 14, 2021

Just a note - ink lifting

Hello. It's my turn to do a Pick of the Week project and I'm revisiting one I did a while ago on alcohol ink lifting. I had saved one of the backgrounds that I created previously and put it to use for this weeks card. 



You never know when one of the background you create when your having fun will end up working on a new project.  I added some Nuvou black drops for the centers of the flowers. The small butterfly die from Memory Box worked well for the center of the flower vine.  Just a note stamped and heat embossed with inks that match the alcohol inks. Finally, I spritzed this with some sparkle shimmer spritz. I can't believe it actually shows up in the photos.

That's it for now. Join us on Wednesday for our Black and White challenge. 
Thanks,

No comments: