Wednesday, January 22, 2020

I love you bunches

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the ever popular Anything goes!



Added some tiny die cut hearts to the vine stamp to create this Valentines Day card. 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti


http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love how you added the tiny little hearts to your vine -- genius idea!!

Donna said...

This is darling, great idea to use the hearts to turn nonvalentine stamps into a Valentine or Anniversary card, great idea that I will be casing!

Glittered Paws said...

How original - adding the hearts to the vine. Really makes up a nice Valentine card.

Heather said...

So simple and so pretty!! I just got this vine in my last order; can't wait to use it. I love how you added the hearts; great idea!

Patti J said...

Oh, how pretty! Love the sweet design, my friend! Sorry to be so late with my comment...I was in California spoiling a grandson! Thanks for the inspiration!