Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Birthday blessings

Hello. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch #416 to close out 2019.


I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge of something new. This set is from My Favorite Things called wildflowers. It's been sitting on my desk for a bit and I just now inked it up, so it's something new!

I masked off the daisy's and lightly brushed on some tumbled glass distress oxide ink to create a soft look. Sentiment is also from MFT, but it's from their bitty birthday wishes set.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

  

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

How lovely to see some spring, when we have so much snow right now! Pretty coloring! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card, Laurie! So bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.