Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Designers Choice - pink or red


It’s time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week it's Heather's choice and she wants us to use Pink or Red. Here is what I did with it.



I cut the heart out of white canvas and then colored it with a R83 Copic refill. I just squirted some onto a craft mat and let it soak in and then dry. Spellbinders embossing folder used on the heart cut out (pink and main) and on the white panel behind. I lined them up, and then used a bit of foam tape behind the heart to give it dimension. Stamped the sentiment and layered it with pink cardstock. Added some tiny pink pearls to the end and the heart for interest. 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Donna
Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/


ETA: Adding this into the Card Concept Challenge, doing CAS.

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a great CAS Valentine! I love the embossing you did - it adds and elegant look to your card!

Cheri said...

I'm a big fan of CAS cards, Laurie and this one is a beauty. That tiny canvas heart is adorable and the texture you achieved with the ef is perfect.

Donna said...

This is so striking Laurie, I like all the texture and dimension!

Heather said...

Simple and adorable!! That little heart pops against all the white; great take on my challenge.

Leslie Miller said...

'Tis the season of love! This is CASliciously perfect, Laurie. Wish I was better at it. Love the canvas heart and all the embossing.

KimCreate said...

I have never thought of coloring something by using a re-inker. Thanks for the idea. Your card is very pretty. Thanks for joining The Card Concept!

Glittered Paws said...

I always love your CAS and this one is one of my favorites. Great job.