Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Anniversary

Hello. 
It’s time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week its a designer choice challenge and it's my pick. I want to see some anniversary cards.  My husband and I are celebrating 32 years tomorrow. I have no idea where the time went.



I ended up making to cards because I didn't particularly like the first one. It's a little cutesy for my taste. So I ended up making this one too.










So, what are you waiting for?!

Why not play along with us and start stamping up a card now. We can’t wait to see your creations!
Don’t forget… Take part in any of our challenges, the more you play along, the more chances you have to win! Each submission enters you in the drawing for our gift certificate. And you don’t always have to use our stamps in your creations, but we will reward you if you do. Each submission using a Repeat Impressions stamp will earn you an additional entry in the drawing!







Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.


Cheri
Donna
Ester
Heather
Joy
Shirley



http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in.

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Great challenge idea, Laurie! Wow!! You created two cards - both are lovely, but I'm a bit partial to the blue one with that delicate die cut!

Glittered Paws said...

I like both of your cards - the first one is perfect for "the younger" set, I do lie the second one the best - just because of how delicate it is and the lace bow is perfect.

Cheri said...

What a great challenge this was, Laurie. I love the blue with the white, although the first one is cute too. Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!!!

Donna said...

Good DCC Laurie! Like your cards, the first is snazzy and fun-like the red vellum and the second is soft and elegant!

Heather said...

Wow, congrats on 32 years!! That's awesome! Two great cards! The first is really fun and I love how you created the background with the sentiments from the "you" set. And that second one is just gorgeous!! Love the color, the die cut and the fabulous bow!