Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Congratulations

Hello. Playing in a few challenges today. Over at TGIF it's all about the heat - heat embossing that is.



I did the stained glass technique that JM showed off a while ago. Love this technique. The silver top layer and the sentiment was heat embossed using Hero Arts embossing powder. The die is from Penny Black.

I sent this out to my Administrative Assistant for her 25 year anniversary with our company. She's amazing and loves dragonflies.

I'm also entering this into SSS anything goes challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by.


  

2 comments:

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Laurie, I'll have to look up how to do this, or maybe a tutorial on RI?

Misty Elam said...

Oh wow, Laurie this is fabulous. That dragonfly turned out gorgeous! I’m going to have to try this technique one of these days. I saw that video, I just haven’t tried it yet. This inspires me to give it a try. Thanks so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Misty