Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Holiday pines

Hello. Playing in The Paper Players theme challenge today. The theme is Holiday Pines.


I have had this pine branch stamp for years and it's one of my favorites. It's from Great Impressions and I used Palette ink in Jardin Moss to stamp the pines along the bottom.

The Merry Christmas sentiment is from KaiserCraft. I stamped it in versamark and heat embossed it with platinum embossing powder from Ranger. I repeated it several times to smooth it out.

Attached the white panel onto a deep green card base and decided to not embellish. The only thing I did is highlight the spots with a stardust gel pen. Very clean and simple.

Thanks for dropping by!



http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2017/11/pp369-theme-challenge-from-leanne.html

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Laurie, this CAS card is just so sweet! It's perfect with that gold embossing! So happy that you shared this with us at the Paper Players and my Holiday Pines challenge!

Jan Clothier said...

I wondered how you got the embossing to be extra thick and lustrous! Good tip to repeat the layers like that. I love this clean, crisp CAS design. This is a classically beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

Diane said...

Lovely card Laurie. So simple, but elegant. Great job.