Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Holiday coffee cup

Hi all. I picked up this Hero Arts stamp and die set after waffling about it for some time. I put it to use on this sketch from TGIF Challenges.

I had to use my nano stampoholic tool to get the red ink as dark and even as I could. It took repeated stamping and re-inking to do that.

Red ink and paper are pure poppy from Papertrey, Ink.

Snow embossing folder is from Taylored Expressions.

The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.












 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Cute card! I love your coffee cup, makes me feel warm and happy. The embossed background is perfect.

Elizabeth Price said...

This is such a warm and friendly card. It makes me crave a tasty hot chocolate after a day at the Christmas tree farm. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth