Thursday, February 19, 2015

CAS sympathy card

Hi all! It's been a week from hell at the day job, so I was way over due some creative down time. Here is what I came up for this weeks Freshly Made Sketch and I also paired it with Simon's Wednesday challenge for adding a little texture.

Well, I added a lot of texture using this embossing folder from Spellbinders Celebra'tions. I also used the stamp and die from the SSS set called Greetings and Succulents. I popped it up with some foam tape to give it a bit of dimension.

Sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink. 

Ended up getting a pretty good match on the pink cardstock to go with the ink I used on the flower. It's called Sugar from Fresh Ink. Reminds me of cotton candy.


Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin


















5 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

So pretty! I love your textured background as well as the big blossom. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Donna said...

What a stunning card! What would we do without our crafting relaxation, hope you have a good weekend. Donna

Jan Clothier said...

Great card! I really like the white on white textured frame in your background. Lovely!

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is so pretty and elegant

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh look at all that white and all that texture! This is just stunning Laurie! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!