Friday, February 7, 2014

Welcome baby

Hi everyone! Here's a baby card I put together for a friend that was just blessed with a baby boy.

The stamps are from Papertrey, Ink and colored with Copic.

Ok, I have to admit that the grosgrain ribbon on the left hand side is hiding a ink smudge. I was so aggravated when I noticed it, but happily came up with an embellishment that worked to cover it.

Safety pin is a brad that I didn't know I had in my stash. Cardstock is from PTI.

I kept this CAS due to the fact that the couple receiving this card are just like that...clean and simple. Well, they won't be now with the addition of a baby boy that they named Noah.

Thanks for stopping by!
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Adorable card, your friends will love this! Cute image and don't you love it when you can embellish over those little goofs!! It can be so aggravating, glad you were able to find a fun solution.

Tammy said...

Best wishes to the new family! The card is adorable and the safety pin brad is too cute!

Patti J said...

Haha...I use lots of ribbons, flowers, bows, etc.... Great card, Laurie - I know the will so appreciate it! Their lives are about to change! Got the PRETTIEST card in the mail from you! Thank you so much...I love happy mail! Hugs...