Monday, January 7, 2013

Raspberry Beret

Hi everyone! I hope this finds you all doing well! I just got these new stamps from There She Goes and was having a bit of fun coloring.


Every time I see a beret, I either think of beatniks or Prince. I decided to go with Prince on the coloring of this one!

I ended up doing some fussy cutting on her and then popping her up with some foam tape. Dies are from My Favorite Things. I used In the City scrapbook on the go designer paper from Lasting Impressions. It was on clearance for $2.00! Can't beat that for a pad of 6 x 6 paper!

I added black rhinestones for buttons and pink rhinestones to bling up the flowers on her beret and scarf. Vintage cream cardstock and the blue grosgrain ribbon is from PTI.

 Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Danni said...

I'm so jealous! I love this set but it's not in the budget quite yet.

And..the minute I saw your title I started singing (in my head) Prince's song!!

Wonderful card!

Tammy said...

Love, love the adorable image and card! The background is sensational, perfect for the image!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable, those buttons are a great idea!

tonyamaries said...

Very cute! I love that song too!

Glittered Paws said...

How absolutely cute - love this little girl and the bling is perfect - the paper pad was a real steal and who doesn't always need more paper choices??? LOL