Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy Boss's Day

Hi there everyone! Happy Boss's Day! I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to create this one for my boss. Hope she likes it!



I took a little creative license with this sketch and I love how it turned out! Designer paper is from DCWV Linen Closet. The sentiment is computer generated using a hand writing font. I like that it's not "perfect!"

Butterfly and fern dies are from Poppy stamps/Memory Box. Spellbinders labels and circles used too. The only stamping will be on the inside of this card! Let's hope that I don't mess up since it's going to the boss!

Thanks for stopping in!


5 comments:

Andrea W said...

Love your butterfly! Great take on the sketch.

Tammy said...

Very pretty card Laurie!

Unknown said...

WOW! Beautiful!!!

Donna said...

Lots of beautiful cards, I have not been blog hopping for awile. I'm sure she loved her card.

Donna said...

Lots of beautiful cards, I have not been blog hopping for awile. I'm sure she loved her card.