Monday, April 2, 2012

April Showers Challenge

Hi everyone! There's an April Showers challenge going on over at Victorine Originals Blog. Here's what I did with it.

Obviously nothing dramatic! Stamp is from VO and colored with Copic's. The gray designer paper is from Sizzix and the yellow card stock came out of my stash of scraps.

I added a bit of stardust sparkle to the lightening bolt but it really didn't pick up in the picture. Black rhinestones are from Kaisercraft.

The inside of this card reads "Feeling under the weather?" which is a part of the original stamp. I did a little bit of fussy cutting to separate the two so that I can use the sentiment by itself.

Thanks for dropping in.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Super card to send to a sick friend. Love yellow and gray together.

Myrna Marcano said...

So cute card!
Thanks for sharing your talent.
Hugs, Myrna