Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pastel

Hey everyone! Here's an old card that I hesitated to post since I'm not too fond of it.

Not really sure why I'm not liking this, but it just doesn't work for me for some reason. Stamps are from A Muse. Spellbinders labels die used to cut it out and layered with blue cardstock from Hot Off The Press. The designer paper is from Basic Grey. I hand drew the black border around the outside using a ruler and Copic Multi liner pen. Studio G chalk ink used to stamp the flower.

Cornice punch from MS Crafts is used on the top blue piece of CS. Pink satin ribbon is tied into a double bow using the Bow Easy.

What do you think?

Picking up new puppy today! Chloe is an 11 week old Alaskan Malamute that will be joining Noah in tearing up things around here. Pictures soon!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Can't image why you don't care for the card, I think it's lovely. Great soft colors! Can't wait to see pictures of the Chloe!!!!

AmethystCat said...

wow - I love this! what a beautiful card!