Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another fall card

Hi everyone! Here's another fall card I did using stamps from TAC.

Colored with Copic Markers. The designer paper is also from TAC. I used the spellbinder nestie label to cut this little guy out and then traced and hand cut the black layer behind.

Wood grain embossing folder from Tim Holtz used on the dark brown cardstock. The brown cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

This is actually a really fun set to own as there are so many possibilities. Bummer that TAC folded and it's not available for purchase any longer!

Have a wonderful creative day and thank for stopping in.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet card Laurie! Love the splash of orange that pumpkins bring to the cute image.

Glittered Paws said...

How do you spell CUTE - I love this Hedgehog set and this is one I will keep. Very nice coloring and love the DP you used.

Char said...

Great card, Laurie!!

I have this stamp set but hadn't used it yet. Thanks for sharing this card....now maybe I'll actually get it down and use it.

Donna Heber said...

Adorable Laurie! Nothing like a bunch of pumpkins for fall. Your coloring is wonderful.