Friday, April 22, 2011

TAC's Golden Egg card makers challenge

Hello everyone! There's a challenge going on over at the Savvy Projects blog called the Golden Egg card makers challenge.

What's in the Golden Egg? (Items that have to be on your card):

1. GLITTER ~ Prisma glitter or glitter pens ... it just has to have glitter!
2. LAYERS ~ At least 3!
3. COLOR ~ At least 3 colors or more! Ink, prisma pencils, copics, etc.
4. RIBBON or SCRAPPERS FLOSS
5. FLOWERS ~ At least 1!

Here's the card I made for this challenge!


All paper, ribbon and stamps are from The Angel Company. I used a glue pad to ink up the edge design stamp and stamped it on the green, then sprinkled glitter all over it and let dry. I usually don't have very good luck with glue pads but I got it to work this time around!

Tulips are colored with Copic markers and I used one of the long rectangle nesties to cut and emboss it.

Stamps - Tulips from Girls day out and Edge Designs. Sentiment from - English everyday cuties. Paper - Emma

I seem to be into clean and simple these days when designing my cards! Thanks for stopping by and check out all the other challenge cards listed below!



12 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very very nice - love the simple beauty of this card.

Kim said...

So very Pretty Laurie! Love the glittered edge!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Pretty card, Laurie!

Tammy said...

So soft and pretty. Love its simplicity.

Holly said...

Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I love the simple beauty of this! Clever glittering!

Marlene said...

You always make such pretty, elegant, clean and simple cards. Gorgeous.

Chelsea said...

great card ... love these tulips!

Debra Miller said...

Love it Laurie!

Chris said...

The edge designs in glitter looks amazing! It's a set I've always wanted and now it's retiring. :( Great card!

Tricia T said...

What a wonderful clean and simple card. I love tulips!!!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so beautiful! Love the sparkle