Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mouse - Thinking of you

Hi everyone! One of my past employee's that I've kept in touch with over the years has just been diagnosed with cancer. She's a fighter, so I'm pretty optimistic that she'll kick it. I've left encouraging words via Facebook, but decided to make her a card to let her know I'm thinking about her.


The mouse is an image from The Angel Company and colored with Copic markers. I added a tiny white self adhesive pearl to the center of the flower, which is actually a four leaf clover turned into a flower. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, which is a little blurry in the photo.

Polka dot designer paper is from PTI as is the red cardstock. Black self adhesive rhinestones are from Kaisercraft.

The message inside the card says "sending a hug" also from Hero Arts.

I hope this brightens her day! What do you think? Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

It's adorable - I'm sure it will brighten her day. Will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers.

Chelsea said...

This is sooooo sweet!

Glittered Paws said...

How cute and I love your layout, I am sure this will be a bright spot in yours friends day. Will keep her in my prayers.

Trudy Osborn said...

Great card! Love the black and red...she will love it

Tammy said...

Sweet card, love the black and red. Your friend will appreciate your kindness.

Unknown said...

So cute! Definitely should lift her spirits! And I'll say a prayer for her! So wonderful that you keep in touch!