Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Laughing with you!

Hello everyone! Here's another card from the stash on my flash drive! I'm so glad that I was able to create a bunch of cards so that I can stay in touch this month! Can you tell I'm going through withdrawals? However, I did find a local stamp store up here in Alaska, now I just need to make sure I get there prior to closing time!

Image is from The Digi Shack and it's only $1, which includes the sentiment! This is such a fun image to work with and can fit so many occasions.

They are colored with Copic's! The scalloped border is done with a Quickutz die (3 sizes come in the pack and I love these!). Brown card stock is from American Crafts and the red gingham designer paper is from My Minds Eye. This card is a 5 x 5 square.

By the way, TDS is releasing some new images from a new artist this coming weekend! So, please stop by The Digi Shack and check them out! Everything that I have seen so far is so CUTE! I wish I was able to create some cards, but (sigh) being on the road is not conducive to do so!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Marlene said...

Love that image - and you chose the perfect paper for it, Laurie!

Chelsea said...

cute image!!!

Winnie and Patty said...

Very cute image. Love it! TFS

Teresa Jenkins said...

Super cute and love the saying!

Bridgett Owens said...

The card cracks me up! What a fun card to give OR receive! Have fun on your road trip!

Heidi Hihn said...

Love the image! You did a wonderful job with it!

Heather said...

Love the card! Great image.

I know what to is like to be away from your stamps for an extended period of time. Hugs!

Lelia Pierce said...

This is too cute, Laurie! I love this image and you have done it justice, for sure! :O)

Unknown said...

So, cute!! I do not know how I missed you when you made this one!! I love it!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Kim said...

Adorable Laurie! Enjoy your trip : )