Saturday, June 5, 2010

3D template

Hello! Today is digi day over at SNR. I will not be able to participate since I'm working, but thought I would show you a 3D template that is available over at TDS. It's a card slider box that holds A2 cards.

The flower is from Tim Holtz new line of dies. The grosgrain ribbon was colored with Copic markers to match.

Again, I used one of the new edge dies from Tim Holtz on this card. The flower and birthday label are all from The Digi Shack.

I used a swirl stamp from the HOTP delicate patterns set with versamark on the yellow panel. The back ground stamp is from SU called sanded. This card is so not my style, but sometimes you have to step outside the box. I'm not so sure it worked with this one, tho!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Marlene said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

We'll miss you over at Digi Day! Don't work TOO hard. ;)

Heather said...

Missed you at Digi Day.

Love your project- especially that 3D flower.