Sunday, May 2, 2010

TDS New Image Release

Hello everyone!

The Digi Shack just released some new images!

This rubber boot is only $1 - isn't it cute? It's colored with Copic's and I used Bazzill green cardstock to layer. The Deco Scalloped border punch from EK success was used on the left panel. The designer paper is from Paper Pizazz. Sentiment is from The Angel Company.


I used Photoshop Elements to reverse the direction of the digital image. Colored with Copic's and used the labels 8 die to cut it out. The purple paper is actually tissue paper. The shimmer paper is from Papertrey Ink and the daisy embossing folder from Provo Craft was used since it matched the flowers in the boot. (I paid dearly for that folder - it's a UK exclusive!)

The dragonfly is a MS punch and is punched twice for the shadow effect. Once out of black cardstock and the other from the purple tissue paper. I had to glue some of the tissue paper to some card stock, let it dry and then punch it out. The tissue paper is to flimsy to be cut out with the punch.


You can see all the new images here and I have more samples to show you later! Have a great day and let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

love the golashes!

Heidi Hihn said...

Wonderful image! Great cards!

Marlene said...

Love what you did with the boots!!! Adorable!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh my - love the boots and talk about talent - photo shopping or cropping or whatever you did to reverse the image - WOW!!!

Amy said...

Love both of those cards. I always forget that we can "flip" the image.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great creations with that cute little gardening boot! I love both of your cards!

LadybugSue said...

Just got home from Hospital after being there since last Thurs.
I love the cards and I am curious where did you buy your daisy folder?