Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Enjoy your day!

Hi all! Here's the card I just did for the SCS sketch challenge this week.

Card measures 4.25 x 4.25 and I used black card stock for the base. The designer paper is from DCWV, the new Le Creme line.

On the left side of the panel I added some scallops, which were done the old fashion way - with a pair of craft scissors. I also added some dots to it using a Copic Multiliner marker.

The sentiment and flower images were stamped in Palette True Black and embossed with clear embossing powder. Lastly, I added three small black brads to the upper right hand corner.

Supplies:
Stamps - flower from PTI (life), sentiment from Stampendous (happy everything)
Paper - Black card stock, DCWV Le Creme
Ink - Palette True Black
Clear embossing powder
Black brads

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

Laurie, this is gorgeous! So elegant