Monday, March 23, 2009

Card Sketch Tuesday #121

Happy Tuesday! Here is this weeks card sketch! This one measures the normal A2 size.



The star in the sketch represents an embellishment of your choice. Tag, flower, die cut, whatever you decide.


I chose to make mine a tag! I cut it out using a cuttlebug die and grungeboard. I used the same ink to color the tag as I did on the background of the card. A satin ribbon is tied into a bow to finish it off.



I made the background paper using aged ornaments stamps from TAC. First, I lightly sponged on the pink chalk ink onto white cardstock. I stamped the ornament randomly around the paper, and did a bit of ghost stamping to create the lighter effect. Both pieces are layered in black cardstock so that the ornaments pop off the card.

Supplies:

  • Stamps - Aged Ornaments and Feel Better sets from The Angel Company
  • Ink - Memories chalk ink in Delicate Rose, Palette Noir
  • Grungeboard
  • White Satin Ribbon
  • White and black cardstock


Have a great week! Don't forget to check the Angel Blog Hop going on in the post below!

Photobucket



ETA:

I sent my sketch to Deborah (from the stamp shack) and she made the following card from it! Thanks for playing Deborah!!!


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

As usual, absolutely beautiful.

Barb said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors and that grungeboard tag is great!

Anna said...

Lovely card! And great layout too!

Velta said...

Tooo pretty...love your technique girl :)