Sunday, March 1, 2009

Inspiration challenge

Hello! What inspires you? What gives you the ideas for cards, scrapbook pages, altering projects? A good imagination? What happens if you loose your mojo? Where do you go to get your creative juices flowing again?

As you are probably aware of - there are a lot of sites out there that cater to challenges and that is where I start when I'm facing a blank sheet with nothing but air in my head! LOL!!! Anyway, I always check out the Inspiration challenge over at SCS to see what is up and found something yesterday that got my creative juices flowing! The site that was pointed out to get inspiration from was Room Service and there's a lot of great eye candy over at that site!

Here is what inspired me.
And this is what I came up with!

Stamp is from Inkadinkado and is stamped in Versamark and embossed with glacier white embossing powder. I colored the flowers with a white souffle gel pen. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is also embossed. The blue card stock is also from PTI. I used a bit of satin white ribbon and added a tiny blue button on the sentiment panel.

Have a funtastic day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! I love how soft and pretty it is. Wow! Great job girl!