Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Card Sketch #102

Greetings! Here is sketch #102 measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. This one's pretty simple, which means that the possibilities are endless! This is a variation of the delph blue sketch, but with a thinner strip and a circle inserted in the center of the diamond - perfect for a sentiment.

Here is my example - this color combo really pops and make this look so classy.





I used a heavy duty premium white cardstock as the base for this card. The diamond measures 2.5 x 2.5 and the strip is 1 3/4 wide. The main panel is stamped in Versamagic chalk ink in Sea breeze which comes close to matching the DP.





I stamped the ornament in the corners of the diamond making sure to get each stamp as close to each other as I could. I like this stamp - it appears to be a close match to what is going on in the DP, very ornamental! I used my nestabilities to cut and emboss the circles for the center.

Have a great week!













Supplies:
Designer Paper - TAC Catelynne
Ink - Versamagic Sea Breeze
Stamps - sentiment is tag tid bits from TAC, ornament from Making Memories
Black card stock

2 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

It is true that the stamp matches the patterned paper pretty nice! I wouldn't ever think of doing it like you did. Great job!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card! Your stamp that you used is beautiful.

Sarah G.