Monday, September 15, 2008

Card sketch #91 - warm wishes

Greetings! Here is sketch #91, measuring the normal A2 size. This sketch came about from a OSW that I made. I was suppose to get 10 cards out the 8.5 x 11 sheet that I did, but only got 8 as I played around with it a lot.
The back ground horizontal panel is from the OSW and I added a couple of circles to the mix. Both circles were cut using nestabilities. I added some dots in the center of the flowers and around the scalloped circle using a sharpie white paint pen. This is the best white pen that I have found! I did some paper piercing on the top and bottom of the panel using my clear ruler at 1/8 intervals - much better than using my SU paper piercing template - it just isn't straight in a few places! It has made me throw out quite a few cards over the years! LOL!

Anyway, this is a very simple versatile sketch! Hope you can get some use out of it! Have a great week!




Supplies:

TAC stamps - euphoric elements and trendy greetings

Paper - white card stock - olive CS from Bazzill

Ink - VersaMagic in spanish olive and perfect plumeria

White sharpie paint pen

Stardust pen

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Laurie this is really really pretty! I love the softness of the white and the paper piercing is fabulous! Great job!

Sarah said...

I love this card! So crisp and clean. :)

Sarah G.