Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Card sketch #78 - Believe

Here's sketch #78 - measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

This one is a little different, with some off center layers and embellishments.





This is another stamp image from A. Hopkins from Gina K Designs, Botanical Dreams! This set is just amazing and so versatile! The leaf is colored with Copic marker in Willow green (G24) and outlined in gray. I used a store bought acetate tag and colored it with my Copic Marker air brush system! I really liked how soft the color turned out!The small square is a piece of cork that came with sticky back on it already that I purchased eon's ago at Michael's. I just punched it out using my small square punch, pealed off the backing and placed it on the card. It's a pretty thin piece of cork but it took some wiggling to get it out of the punch in tact.

Thanks for stopping by - hope the rest of your week goes quickly!



Supplies:
White card stock and Ivory CS (base)
SU designer paper - distressed with Palette burnt umber
Bazzill green CS
Palette Noir and burnt umber inks
Copic Markers
Hemp
Acetate tag
Cork

5 comments:

BarbL said...

Hi Laurie!
LOVE what you did with this sketch!!
At first I looked at the sketch & thought, "huh?"
But when I saw your card...WOW!!
I just might have to give this a try...er, or a case...
Barb L.
(AH#1)

Lesa said...

You did this sketch proud! This turned out fabulous! Great job!

Dianette Seda said...

Hope to be able to play with this one tonight. Thanks for sharing!

Stampin' Meg said...

oh I like how you worked the tag with this- hmmm makes me want to go pull out some of the bazillion old Basic Grey tags i have floating around and put them on this sketch!

Vicki Hook said...

What a unique sketch - great job on your version of it!