Friday, March 21, 2008

Card Sketch #58 - Hello!




Here's card sketch #58 - pretty simple, but can be used for a multitude of different occasions and greetings! Card measures 5 x 5.





As you can see I got out my Copic's to color the main image, again. I used some crystal effects on the blue water to make it look like it actually is water! I added some stardust gel to the center of the flower for some needed bling! The corners on the main panel are cut using the ticket punch and it's mounted on red cardstock. The white brads in the corners add some definition. As you can see, I added some paper piercing to the vertical layers to help define them. Overall, I like this card for it's simplicity and classiness.

Supplies:
Stamps - The Angel Company
Cardstock - red and blue by Bazzill
White Brads
Crystal Effects
Copic Markers
Stardust gel pen
Palette Noir ink

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

4 comments:

Samm said...

Great sketch and fabby card!

Here's mine:

by Samm: Sugar Nellie stamps - Totally Rad!

Samm
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely sketch, Laurie, and an even lovelier (?) card =0)
Check out my blog, you won!

/Maria

Anonymous said...

Love this sketch Laurie! You work well with your Copics, and the Crystal Effects makes it look just like water. I clicked on it and really got to see the details. Just beautiful :)

JazzyH said...

Great sketch and great card